31 March, 2012

Who's Your Favourite? (Baby vs Parent)

Who's Your Favourite? (Baby vs Parent)

Who's Your Favourite?



It's Maddie vs Daddy as I interrogate my baby daughter to reveal her favourite parent. What takes place is a ruthless contest of cunning and skill... with one of us clearly out of our league.

G'day everyone! There have been a lot of questions about how this video came to be, so for those of you interested, here's the brief. I shot this on the eve of my daughter Maddie's first birthday. My wife had originally asked me to put together a photo montage of baby's first year (yes, I'm 'that guy' in our family) but I settled on doing an interview instead. The original idea was to conduct one every birthday as a sort of year in review to have as a digital keepsake. I just hope she gets better at taking direction when she's older...

As a final note, my wife and I are completely overwhelmed with the reception of this video. Thank you to all who offered kind words and I'm glad so many of you have found a smile, laugh or warm, fuzzy feeling through watching it. She delights us every day and I'm thrilled to know I'm not the only one who fell in love upon meeting her for the first time. Even if I'm not her favourite.
Category:

Comedy
Tags:

Funny
Cute
Kids
Dad
Daddy
Interrogates
Baby
Babies
Infant
Laughing
Laugh
Laughter
Humour
Humor
Comedy
Who's
Your
Favourite
Favorite

Ayeza Khan Photoshoot 2020, Ayeza Khan Photos, Ayeza Khan 2020 New

Ayeza Khan Hot Photoshoot Ayeza Khan Hot Photoshoot, Ayeza Khan, Ayeza Khan Photos