03 January, 2012

Steve Jobs Birthday February 24


Steve Jobs Birthday February 24
Steve Jobs, American computer pioneer
Steve Jobs

Remembering Steve

Over a million people from all over the world have shared their memories, thoughts, and feelings about Steve. One thing they all have in common — from personal friends to colleagues to owners of Apple products — is how they’ve been touched by his passion and creativity. You can view some of these messages below.
And share your own at rememberingsteve@apple.com


Rest In Love, Steve

My deepest condolences for the lost. May He rest in peace. Thank you for being an inspirator for so many people, including me. I believe that you're in a better place now. God Speed, Steve. 
Astrid from Indonesia

Dear Steve Jobs

I was deeply saddened to hear about your death. Who could think you would leave this world this early? I was hoping you would come back to work and surprise us with your innovative and amazing products. You've been the greatest leader and the most amazing creator. I believe your sprit will be here and keep inspiring people although you left this world. I believe the company you built and loved will keep surprising us. Rest in peace, Steve. We will never forget you. Thank you very much for your great job.
Akiko from Japan

Condolencias

Mi mas sentido pésame! 
Juan

Thank you for all of the amazing things you brought into my life. Thank you for all of the wonderful ideas you inspired in my world. Thank you for never being satisfied.
Toph

once in a lifetime

Once-in-a-lifetime, people grace our world and bring a force with them that leaves the world in awe of their vision, determination and ability to mesh the two into something tangible. We hang onto their creations, hoping to catch just a tiny sliver of their magic! The most amazing thing about these once-in-a-lifetime people is that when they go back into the universe beyond the stars, they don't disappear. They radiate. Their magic remains and our world reflects their brilliance in a whole new light. Blessings to Steve's family and friends and co-workers....
Linda

Condolences from Japan (Yokohama International School)

I was extremely sadden by the loss of Apple's past CEO Steve Jobs' death. He has opened my eyes to the beautiful world of technology and music. I'm sure the whole company is having a hard time about his loss and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Steve Jobs seemed to be the perfect example of a dedicated nice man, who will go out of his way to help others. I remember when the I-Pod nano came out and it was my first digital player, it was the best gift of my childhood. Now I cannot live without my iphone and macbook pro, even my whole school's electronics is all Apple products. I hope all of you draw strength to get through this tragedy. May God bless you all during this time and always. 
Aaliyah

rest in peace

Dear Steve, Rest in peace, for God had a purpose for you on this planet, and that purpose has been fulfilled. Thank you for everything you have done, your legacy will never be forgotten. 
Sam

So glad to be here.

Since I was a child, I wanted to live in Silicon Valley. The innovation and creativity that Steve used to develop what was a simple idea into what Apple is today drew me to Silicon Valley. While I lack the technological expertise, I consider Steve's role in my coming to the valley to be integral and I hope to live by his words to live my own life and listen to my inner voice. Thank you for everything, Steve. You were more than just an innovator, you were an inspiration. 
Elaine

Sincere condolences to Steve's family, friends and fans

Apple gave me a career with their products and innovation. Steve made me belief I could make it on my own. He will be greatly missed. Rest in peace my friend and mentor. 
Tony

Steve

I am ever so saddened by the wolds loss of Mr. Jobs! He will be forever missed!
Darrell

RIP

Steve was the greatest and will be missed immensely. 
Charles

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life,” Jobs said. “Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” As a business owner, I love this quote. Condolences to his family. Be comforted in the fact he brought the world together and spawned many others to be creative, whether it be work wise, or otherwise. He will be missed.
Dustin

Condolences

Our deepest condolences to family and friends. We are grateful to Steve for sharing his genius with the world. May he continue being a source of inspirat ion for ingenuity.
Fernando and Brenda from San Diego, CA

Remembering you

Dear Steve, I know that you do not know me, or, that I had any ties with you. I would just like to say a very big thank you, for your contributions, to our modern technology. You gave us the greatest inventions of our times. 
Anonymous

There are no words

I worked for Steve in Cork. I just do not know what to say, except that he made a big dent in our world.
Urban

Dies a genius.

God should save brilliant minds like that of Jobs. He still had much to offer humanity. He could not have gone so early. Brazil says thank you for everything, Mr. Jobs.
Eliane from Rio, Brazil

Great Person!

Hi,   I am Mario from Indonesia. I'm not so a techno person. I always late for any changes in new technology. However, start from 2008 my life was changed in regards to technology. I bought my first Apple product, iPhone 3G. Steve Jobs's products has made me close and update for new technology. Suprisingly, it has made me more interested in tehchnology! Recently, I just bought iPad 2 to complete my Apple family. What a CHANGE   What can I say about Steve Jobs? He was an advocate of change. His passion, dream and spirit had made the world a new and better place to live. Excellent!   Many thanks for your wonderful contribution Steve..
Mario from Indonesia

From Monterrey Mexico

Condolences to the family and the apple crew.
Carlos from Mexico

Thank you

I am very sad to hear the news of Steve Job's departure. He has been a great innovator, who has a long living visions. Thanks to Steve for his contributions to the world, they will live long. Our prayers to his family for strength and courage to bear this loss. 
Narayanan

RIP STEVE

You will allways be remebered as one of the greatest visionaries of our generation.

Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Steve touched all of our lives in so many ways.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts and remeberances.

Ayeza Khan Photoshoot 2020, Ayeza Khan Photos, Ayeza Khan 2020 New

Ayeza Khan Hot Photoshoot Ayeza Khan Hot Photoshoot, Ayeza Khan, Ayeza Khan Photos