09 December, 2011

200 IMPRESSIONS new

200 IMPRESSIONS

Hey, everybody. Thanks for checking this video out. It took a while to put together and I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment or criticize as it is always appreciated. About a quarter of these impressions are already on some of my other videos - I just wanted to compile a long list as I work on them. Also, #93/94 Beebop and Jack Nicholson are transposed. I'd try to let it slide and not mention anything, but I think their voices are um... just a little bit different from one another. Also, this is about 16-17 minutes long, so if you plan on watching it in it's entirety, you should go grab some pop and maybe some snacks.
Community and Lifestyle,Cool Video,Creative

Ayeza Khan Photoshoot 2020, Ayeza Khan Photos, Ayeza Khan 2020 New

Ayeza Khan Hot Photoshoot Ayeza Khan Hot Photoshoot, Ayeza Khan, Ayeza Khan Photos